Jump to navigation
Useful links (searching)
- Cochrane Handbook: Chapter 6 (Version 5.1.0; updated March 2011)
- Methodological Expectations of Cochrane Intervention Reviews (MECIR)
- Covidence (www.covidence.org) is an online systematic review production platform which is recommended by Cochrane. The tool includes title/abstract screening, full text review, risk of bias assessment, and data extraction. Registered Cochrane Reviews are free of charge in Covidence. The support team holds regular author walk-through webinars (recording of a session available at http://training.cochrane.org/resource/covidence-CLL-webinar) and author support for the tool is provided via the Covidence team. All queries and issues with Covidence should be directed to Covidence Support (email@example.com).
- Cochrane Style Manual: citing databases and study registers
- Training (Cochrane Account log in required (available after title registration))