Our ten most accessed reviews in 2018 are shown below.
Congratulations to everyone involved.
1. Physical activity and exercise for chronic pain in adults: an overview of Cochrane Reviews, Louise J Geneen, R Andrew Moore, Clare Clarke, Denis Martin, Lesley A Colvin and Blair H Smith. See full review here.
3. Gabapentin for chronic neuropathic pain, Phillip J Wiffen, Sheena Derry, Rae Frances Bell, Andrew SC Rice, Thomas Rudolph Tolle, Tudor Phillips and R Andrew Moore. See full review here.
4. Patient controlled opioid analgesia versus non-patient controlled opioid analgesia for postoperative pain, Ewan D McNicol, McKenzie C Ferguson and Jana Hudcova. See full review here.
5. Acupuncture for the prevention of episodic migraine, Klaus Linde, Gianni Allais, Benno Brinkhaus, Yutong Fei, Michael Mehring, Emil A Vertosick, Andrew Vickers and and Adrian R White. See full review here.
8. Effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of home palliative care services for adults with advanced illness and their caregivers, Barbara Gomes, Natalia Calanzani, Vito Curiale, Paul McCrone and Irene J Higginson. See full text here and blogshot here.
9. Amitriptyline for neuropathic pain in adults, R Andrew Moore, Sheena Derry, Dominic Aldington, Peter Cole and Phillip J Wiffen. See full text here.
10. Physiotherapy for pain and disability in adults with complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) types I and II, Keith M Smart, Benedict M Wand and Neil O'Connell. See full text here.