Our top ten most cited reviews contributing to the 2021 Impact Factor (i.e. those published in 2019 and 2020, and cited in 2021) are shown below.
Congratulations to everyone involved.
1. Pregabalin for neuropathic pain in adults (DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD007076.pub3). See full review here.
2. Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) for chronic pain - an overview of Cochrane Reviews (DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD011890.pub3). See full review here.
3. Psychological therapies (remotely delivered) for the management of chronic and recurrent pain in children and adolescents (DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD011118.pub3). See full review here.
4. Psychological interventions for parents of children and adolescents with chronic illness (DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD009660.pub4). See full review here.
5. The effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of hospital-based specialist palliative care for adults with advanced illness and their caregivers (DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD012780.pub2). See full review here.
6. Continuous local anaesthetic wound infusion for postoperative pain after midline laparotomy for colorectal resection in adults (DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD012310.pub2). See full review here.
6. Drug therapy for delirium in terminally ill adults (DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004770.pub3). See full review here.
6. Psychological therapies for the management of chronic pain (excluding headache) in adults (DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD007407.pub4). See full review here.
9. Interventions for the management of malignant pleural effusions: a network meta-analysis (DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD010529.pub3). See full review here.
9. Virtual reality distraction for acute pain in children (DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD010686.pub2). See full review here.