Cochrane Review Groups provide the support, resources and training to tackle a systematic review, and an international audience when your work is published in Cochrane Library. As a Cochrane review author you will find the following links and other materials in this section useful.
- Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions - the official guide to producing Cochrane reviews
- RevMan webpage - documentation and support for software for preparing and maintaining Cochrane reviews
- GRADEpro - (GRADEprofiler) is the software used to create Summary of Findings (SoF) tables in Cochrane systematic reviews.
- The GRADE Handbook: click here.
- Cochrane Style Manual - compare your Cochrane Review against the official style manual
- Co-publication - Cochrane policy for re-publishing your review in another scientific journal
- Reporting Guidelines
CONSORT - reporting of RCTs
PRISMA (formerly QUOROM) - preferred reporting items for systematic reviews and meta-analyses
EQUATOR Network - collection of reporting guidelines
- Blog about Cochrane reviews, Evidently Cochrane, run by the UK Cochrane Centre